Customer Service Department
Program name: Bachelor of Tourism and Hotels - Major in Customer Service
The Program General Objectives:
This program aims to prepare a graduate who is able to:
- Acquire basic knowledge and skills related to customer service.
- Communicate with various nationalities using different languages and professional terminology associated with the field of customer service.
- Practice communication, leadership, time management, and teamwork skills
- Respect multiple cultures.
- Realize the customer’s psychological characteristics to be able to communicate with them.
- Serve the community and continuous learning through raising awareness, providing consultations, and organizing scientific conferences and seminars that discuss contemporary tourism and hotel issues.
- Use scientific methods in problem solving, crises management, and emergency situations to keep pace with the updates of the hospitality industry.
- Keep abreast of developments in the work environment in the hospitality industry.
- Distinguish between different cultures and deal with various behavioral patterns according to the principles and characteristics of service.
- Become aware of all the laws and legislations related to the tourism and hospitality sector, and that regulate the rights and duties of workers in the field.
- Acquire basic knowledge and skills related to the hospitality industry
- Adhere to the ethics and morals of the profession in the field of hotel work.
- Apply the principles of general and occupational health, first aid, and security and safety rules that serve working in the hospitality industry.
- Practice technical and administrative skills related to work in the hospitality fields, according to the labor market needs.
- Use modern technologies and information systems in various operations used in the hospitality industry.