Program name: Bachelor of Tourism and Hotels - Major in Hotel Management and Administration.
The Program General Objectives:
This program aims to prepare a graduate who is able to:
- Practice communication, leadership, time management, and teamwork skills.
- Serve the community and continuous learning through raising awareness, providing consultations, and organizing scientific conferences and seminars that discuss contemporary tourism and hotel issues.
- Use scientific methods in problem-solving, crises management, and emergency situations to keep pace with the updates of the hospitality industry.
- Distinguish between different cultures and deal with various behavioral patterns according to the principles and characteristics of the service.
- Become aware of all the laws and regulations related to the tourism and hospitality sector and which regulate the rights and duties of workers in the field.
- Acquire basic knowledge and skills related to the hospitality industry.
- Adhere to the professional ethics and morals in the hotel field.
- Apply the general and professional educational health principles, first aid, and security and safety rules that serve the hospitality industry work.
- Practice technical and administrative skills related to work in the hospitality fields, according to the labor market needs.
- Deal with various nationalities using different languages and professional terminology associated with working in the hospitality industry.
- Use modern technologies and information systems in various operations in the hospitality industry.