Tourism Guidance Department:
Program name: Bachelor of Tourism and Hotels – Major in Tourism Guidance
The Program General Objectives:
This program aims to prepare a graduate who is able to:
- Acquire basic knowledge and skills related to the field of tourist guidance.
- Practice communication, leadership, time management, and teamwork skills
- Serve the community and continuous learning through raising awareness.
- Use scientific methods in problem-solving, crises management, and emergency situations to keep abreast of developments in the tourism guidance field.
- Know all laws and regulations related to the tourism and hospitality sector and the regulations of the rights and duties of its workers.
- Comply with the ethics and morals of the profession in the field of tourism guidance work.
- Keep pace with the latest changes in the work environment of the tourism guidance field.
- Distinguish between different cultures and deal with various behavioral patterns according to service principles and characteristics.
- Apply the general and occupational health principles, first aid, and security and safety rules that serve work in the tourism guidance field.
- Practice administrative and technical skills related to working in the field of tourism guidance, according to the labor market needs.
- Lead tourist groups of different nationalities and ages.
- Communicate with different nationalities by using various languages and terminology related to the tourism guidance field.
- Understand the psychological characteristics of tourists to be able to communicate with them.
- Highlight and present Egyptian customs and traditions.
- Respect multiple cultures.